Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wow! I'm so NOT good at this blogging thing. I decided I want to put a few of my drawing on this blog. I'm totally open to constructive criticism. All I ask is that you remember the Angel Policy. Most of these are digital stamps that you can purchase at Squigglefly.com, and the ones that are not digital stamps yet, they will be soon.  The last image is a freebie that you can also download for free from Squigglefly.  Enjoy and thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!













2 comments:

  1. Hi Fawn! I was a member of the Squigglefly design team and I loved, loved using your images. I'm wondering now that Squigglefly has closed if you have found a new home to sell them. Please let me know so I can go spend $$$ rabbit2778@comcast.net
    Tammy Hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fawn! I too was a member of the Squigglefly Design Team for several years. Loved your images and still do! Am also wondering if you are marketing somewhere I/we don't know about! :) Please let me know at vweber@lagrant.net and I also have a proposal for you for more exposure. Please email me and thank you so much! Hugs, Linda Weber

    ReplyDelete